Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Second Attempt!

I have to admit, I borrowed this idea from a dear person on the web. It went along perfect with my theme. I put together a little digital scrapbook for my daughter and her hubby who celebrated their third wedding anniversary mid-May. You can view the scrapbook below. It was to the song "You and Me" by Lifehouse that was played at their wedding. Naturally, I had to make a cookie bouquet to compliment the song. Take a look and see what you think? Keep in mind, this was only my second attempt at making cookie bouquets. Be gentle!

After all of the time invested...they went at it like wild savages. Happy Aniversary kiddos!

Click below to view the video "You & Me" by Lifehouse to celebrate our kids third wedding anniversary!


No comments:

Post a Comment