Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Truth - Farewell Tour 80's Duets

I discovered this vid of a group named "Truth", one of my all-time favorite singing groups. The Director, Roger Breland and "Truth" visited my church (First Baptist of Perrine, FL) quite often when I was 16 years old. They made quite an impression on my life. I aspired to be a part of them one day, but my Lord had different plans for my life.

I discovered early on that Mr. Roger Breland has a special musical touch that rubs off on everyone that he comes into contact with. If you are a fan of "Truth", you know what I am talking about. Dr. Breland has been busy with other ministries these days, as he is Director of Performing Arts at University of Mobile. Look at some of my other posts to see "Voices of Mobile". These young people are refreshing to watch and so very talented. They are a pleasure to experience. Oh, and that Breland touch is definitely on them. It is like I am listening to Truth all over again. I love them!

I hope you enjoy watching, as much as I have enjoyed seeing these old friends again and hearing and singing along to these old songs again.

No comments:

Post a Comment